- Make doughs, putty and slime!
- 6 easy experiments to mix, stir and stretch
- Create curiosity through hands-on play
- Sturdy, washable lab gear
- Uses common household ingredients
Make and store yucky ooze and gross goo with this slime science kit!
Children will learn early science concepts making their own stretchy doughs, bouncy putties and gooey slimes. The recipes are simple and use safe household ingredients. The chunky lab equipment is perfect for little hands to mix, strain and make comparisons between the viscous materials. Great sensory and STEM play.
|Dimensions||250 × 230 × 90 mm|
£10 – £15, £15 – £20
1 slime strainer
1 sludge stirrer
3 slime containers
3 slime container lids
2-piece muck mixer
multilingual recipe and packaging
largest part muck mixer measures 14cm w x 6cm deep approx
Get in touch
Send a message or give us a callContact Us