- Choose your strategy carefully, the landscape of Dragonwood is ever-changing.
- Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice and roll dice against your foes.
- A game of dice and daring.
Gamewright Dragonwood Adventure Game
Deep in the heart of this mythical forest lurk angry ogres, giggling goblins, and even the famed and fearsome fire-breathers themselves!
Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice, which you will use to roll against your foes. Stomp on some fire ants, shriek at a grumpy troll, or strike the menacing orange dragon with a magical silver sword. Only the bravest will overcome the odds to emerge victorious!
What’s in the box?
- 108 cards
- 6 dice
How to play:
On your turn, you may either reload or capture.
If you choose to draw an adventurer card, add it to your hand and signal that your turn is over by saying out loud, “reload!”
Announce which creature or enhancement you are trying to capture and show the cards you are using (including any enhancements) by placing them face up in front of you. There are three ways to capture a card from the landscape:
- To strike: play cards that are numerically in order regardless of colour.
- To stomp: play cards that are all the same number.
- To scream: play cards that are all the same colour.
If you defeat a creature, take the card from the landscape and place it face down in a “victory” pile next to you. If you capture an enhancement, take the card and place it face up in front of you. This card can then be used throughout the rest of the game. If your capture is unsuccessful, you must discard one card from your hand.
The game ends when either:
- Both dragons have been defeated,
- Two adventure decks have been played through.
If you have the most victory point, you win!
Dragonwood reinforces strategic thinking.
|Dimensions||200 × 160 × 50 mm|
£15 – £20